Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Free Business Promotion For my Subscribers!



Hello Everyone! Its a pretty snowy day outside so I wrote down a list of things I could accomplish today. For 5 minutes I had a brainstorm session on how I can help you guys. Helping someone will always be an accomplishment for me.

I decided to do a free promotional blog once a week (4 businesses total per month). All businesses are promoted first come first served. To take advantage of this opportunity for exposure to your brand, I ask you to complete 3 simple tasks.

1. Subscribe to the newsletter. Promotions are for VERIFIED subscribers only. Once you sign up check your email for the verification email.
( The email sign up is located at the top of this blog .)

2.Email me from your subscription email:
one social network for your business, Your business website URL, and a brief description on your business. If you have a banner for your business that would be awesome! ( Info@RicheLife.com )

3. Tell a friend by sharing on one of the social media sites found below this message!

That's it!

 You're now on your way to free advertisment!

 Riche Life Media | Hustlenomics 101

No comments:

Post a Comment